The results are in and it seems we, as a site, have decided Sir Guy of Gisborne (aka Richard Armitage) is the hunkiest Big Bad! The blue blood of noble Sir Guy of Gisborne finally beat the blood drinking Sheriff of Area 5, Eric Nortman. Poetic.
Congratulations Mr Armitage!
- Guy of Gisborne, Robin Hood (Richard Armitage) (35%, 1,111 Votes)
- Eric Northman, True Blood (Alex Skarsgard) (28%, 880 Votes)
- Spike, Buffy (James Marsters) (13%, 424 Votes)
- EJ DiMera, Days of our Lives (James Scott) (8%, 259 Votes)
- Wyatt Bose, Deception (Hugh Jackman) (5%, 161 Votes)
- William Tavington, The Patriot (Jason Isaacs) (4%, 129 Votes)
- Count Adhemer, A Knights Tale (Rufus Sewell) (3%, 106 Votes)
- Vampire Lestat, Queen of the Damned (Stuart Townsend) (3%, 98 Votes)
- Vampire Lestat, Interview with a Vampire (Tom Cruise) (3%, 92 Votes)
- Darken Rahl, Legend Of The Seeker (Craig Parker) (1%, 47 Votes)
- Laurent, Twilight (Edi Gathegi) (1%, 33 Votes)
- Raza, Iron Man (Faran Tahir) (1%, 18 Votes)